Updated at 22 March 2020
In line with Government advice, Wee Adventures is temporarily closing the customer facing side of our business with effect from 22 March 2020. We all need to play our part in delaying the spread of Covid 19. We will be in touch with all our April bookings as soon as we can to confirm arrangements. If we can postpone Easter Activity Day bookings to October that would be our preference but we can discuss on a case by case basis. We will be as flexible as we can and would also appreciate any support and understanding from all our lovely customers. These are tricky financial times for all of us. We will initially postpone or cancel bookings to 30 April and reassess our position in line with Government guidance at that point.
Stay safe everyone and we look forward to more Wee Adventures on the other side!
Updated at 17 March 2020
In these uncertain and ever changing times, we hope, firstly, that you and yours are safe and well. We may not be able to control the circumstances that we find ourselves in but we can strive to control how we react to them and we will continue to be positive and focus on the good that will undoubtedly arise, while trying our best to minimise the negative impacts we will all be feeling.
Your health and safety on a Wee Adventure remains our top priority. Reducing the spread of COVID-19 is a serious responsibility for all of us. We are following the updates closely and adhering to guidelines issued by the Scottish Government, health services and industry bodies such as Visit Scotland. We continue to operate to the highest hygiene standards and are now disinfecting all of our equipment between adventures or groups to minimise the risk of contamination.
Outdoor activities for small groups have not yet been officially banned but many of the larger outdoor and adventure companies have cancelled all activities until the end of April, at least. We ask, for any adventures that are going ahead, that people with symptoms or who have been in contact with people with symptoms do self-isolate as per the guidelines.
As we move through the days, weeks and months ahead we will update our policies according to the latest guidance. Thanks to a holiday we had/have booked next week our next batch of bookings are not until April - birthday parties, Easter Activity Days and Bespoke Adventures. We will be in touch to confirm whether these can go ahead or whether there will be cancellations as soon as we can.
If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
These are tricky times for all of us, let’s do our best to be kind and generous in our support of each other.
With all our best wishes
Biscuit and Sarah